Pages Navigation Bar

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Questions, Updates, and Following

How are you enjoying cupcake week so far?  Is there anything specific that you want to learn about this month?  Any recipes you want to see?

I have been working on the different pages available here on Snips & Spice.  I wanted to make it easier to find what you are looking for.  Check out the recipes page; it is the first "finished" page.  I use quotes around the word "finished" because it will always be a work in progress as I add more recipes.  Please let me know how I can make the pages easier to navigate or more user-friendly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I wanted to take a moment to update everyone on all the ways you can keep up to date with Snips & Spice.

You can now get Snips & Spice delivered directly into your email.  See up there at the top of the left sidebar?  Just enter your email address, then go to your email and open the link to finish the process.

There are two ways to follow on facebook.  You can like Snips and Spice, where you will get updates and the regular posts, and you can also follow through the networked blogs app where you will get the posts.

You can also follow through twitter (although I am not very twitter savy).

And just this week, I started pinning to my boards on pinterest.

Of course you can always add Snips & Spice to your google reader, or follow through google friend connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment--I love to hear what you think! I try to respond to any questions within one day.